I have so much to be thankful for and I feel truly blessed. I have an amazing husband, three healthy children, a wonderful family and awesome friends!
This was at Taylor's thanksgiving feast at preschool. I was so thankful to be there. Taylor was so cute she kept saying, "Ms. Gaby I want to say the prayer." They let one of the teachers say it but I asked her what she would of said. She said, "bless my mommy, bless my daddy, bless my food, bless my friends, praise the lord (said emphatically with a fist pump)." Sooooo precious!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
SOOO sweet!! Glad you got to be there!!
oh sweet Taylor...we love you!
They are too cute :)
Love Taylor's indian costume...:)
Maybe she can teach that to Reece... haha!
Taylor has such a sweet heart:) Looks like a great feast and there seems to be so much to be thankful for!
Love that she did a fist pump. She's so much fun!
Post a Comment