1) When I drink my morning coffee she says, "I want some cocky too."
2) She can say her first middle and last name which sound so cute coming form her.
3)She can spell her first name.
4)If I say anyone has an owwie, she says, "I want an owwie too" and she gets really upset when I don't do anything about that statement. Like last week I cut my toe really bad and it was bleeding everywhere. I realized it was bleeding as I was changing Maddy and trying to get the twins down for a nap and she's yelling, " I want an owwie too."
5) She loves the movie Snow White and every time the mirror on the wall or the queen come on the screen she says, "she's mean I don't like her" again and again. She also talks to Snow White and says," it's okay princess don't cry it's okay." She also sings the I'm wishing and hi ho songs or tries to.
6)Every time she sees Jacob or Madison she says," I want a tiss or I want a hug or I want to hold them."
7) We are starting potty training (which isn't going so hot, by the way) and even though she has never had any successes yet on the potty. She leans way over, looks between her legs and says, "comes, here it comes."
There are so many more but I would be here all day if I wrote about all of them.


1 comment:
What a fun personality!! I love the potty one, cute! Some days all you can do is laugh(:
Post a Comment