Saturday, April 17, 2010

Farewell to our old, faithful and sanity saving friend

Jacob

I knew this day would come and I have been dreading it. The day we would finally have to say a final farewell to our old, faithful and sanity-saving friend THE SWING. It has saved been a life saver to me both with Taylor and ESPECIALLY the twins. All of the kids loved it so much. It is starting to move slower and slower as they get heavier and now that they want to be more active they don't want to be strapped to the swing anymore. I will pass it on to my friend Ana who's family will get the same use out of it as we did.
Jacob
Madison's first day home.
Taylor, almost too big for it.
Taylor's first day home.

3 comments:

Mel said...

We had the exact same swing and I loved it, too, even more than Reece did. I felt the same way the day it left!

Sara said...

once again, Jenn, I will put it out there..
you can have another baby and keep the swing :)

The Ninofrancos said...

I automatically got nervous when I saw this... we went out and bought this one, because it is the only way Audrey will nap without us holding her. Her grandma has it at their house, and she rejected the one we had at our house. I wonder how much longer until she outgrows it just like your babies have!