Tuesday, April 20, 2010

11 months

Happy 11 month birthday Jacob and Madison!

4 comments:

The Liconas said...

Oh, my, the time is flying!!!!!! This pic brings tears to my eyes!!! They are so lovely, can't wait to see them running around and playing with all of their friends!!

jane said...

oh my goodness! i can't believe the twins are 11 months already! i remember when you were telling people in the lounge that you were pregnant with twins. seems like just yesterday! :) how precious is that photo!

JDiLuigi said...

Oh my...It has been a while since I have looked at everyone's blogs! I had to look at your whole page to get caught up! They are so big - I can't believe it! They are so cute too - can't wait to celebrate their fist b-day next month:)

Anonymous said...

How can they look this cute in EVERY picture you take?