Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Taylor is Two.. a look back

Our baby girl turns two today. I have been sad all week about her growing up so fast. I am also excited as she grows and I get to see the world open up before her very eyes. Thank you Taylor for enriching my life beyond my wildest dreams. You are a wonderful daughter and a GREAT big sister and you are loved by all who know you. Big girl...wow I have sure grown up!
I love being a big sister
Silly girl

Valentine's Day
Second Christmas
Trouble
First birthday...yummy

Walking
First summer and pool

CrawlingFirst Christmas

First Halloween


Taylor's birth September 15, 2007.















4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Taylor!!!!! You are a beautiful little girl, hope you have a great day!

Sara said...

Time flies, doesn't it?
Happy Birthday, silly girl!
We love you!

The Liconas said...

Happy birthday Taylor! I loved looking back at her old pictures!! Such great memories!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Taylor! Love, Ana and Mia