Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Already 4 months old..where has the time gone???

Jacob at one day old. Our little trooper.
Maddy at one day old. My sweet girl. I love all the hair.

Four months old...and bald :).

Where has the time gone my babies are already 4 months old. Can you believe how much they grown? Staring off in the NICU so tiny and fragile and now you are healthy, happy and strong. You have come a long way babies. I am so happy you guys are doing so well now and I am proud of you.




5 comments:

The Liconas said...

Jenn...they are so amazing!!!! I looked at these over and over and Salvatore loved the pictures too!!!!!!

Ryan, Lori, & Jack said...

They are beautiful babies!

Sara said...

you know how my heart is with teeny NICU babies...
you have had quite the roller coaster with them, and I am so happy that things are settling in...I can't wait to read and see all the milestones :)

Julie said...

It's really been four months?!?!? Wow! They sure look like they have made leaps and bounds in these short months. They are both little cuties!

Julie said...

Just saw your comment about Seth. Trust me, all you have to do is blink and the twins will be one and you'll wonder where the year went. The next eight months are going to fly!