Saturday, September 12, 2009

Best buddies

Her's their first picture together at about 20 days old.

Here they are now...best buddies.



5 comments:

The Liconas said...

Oh..I love these pics so much! They are getting so big and they are both so pretty!! And handsome!!!

JDiLuigi said...

I do see the resemblance between Taylor and Madison, but I think the twins are looking more alike too:) All BEAUTIFUL kidos!

Julie said...

I can't believe how much they have grown in such a short time! They are adorable. I love their first picture together, it's precious!

Sara said...

they are just darling :)
and those lips!

glad things are getting easier...i mean, 3 new posts??! I was so happy to see new pictures!

Brixie said...

Twins look very much alike and they both resemble Taylor, but I think Taylor has her own look. Bottom line, they are all beautiful! Hugs :)