With the weather being nice and me trying to take it easy I have been trying to come up with some fun and easy ways to keep Taylor entertained. The pictures show one of Taylor's new favorites, water play. I got the idea after Taylor has been so excited to play with my sister Gunner's dog's water dish when they come over to visit. So we bought her a water table and she loves it.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Water fun :)
With the weather being nice and me trying to take it easy I have been trying to come up with some fun and easy ways to keep Taylor entertained. The pictures show one of Taylor's new favorites, water play. I got the idea after Taylor has been so excited to play with my sister Gunner's dog's water dish when they come over to visit. So we bought her a water table and she loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun, fun, fin...we are looking to buy a water table too:) See you soon.
Both of Jack's grandparents have one and he LOVES it too!
Post a Comment