
The twins are doing great every appointment shows that they are healthy in every way and growing big and strong. At my last
perinatologist appointment which was on March 30
th it showed that Madison was vertex (head down) and weighed 3 lbs 3 oz. Jacob was breech (butt first) and weighed 2 lbs 15 oz. It is good that they are similar in size because sometimes that isn't the case
with twins. I just got an email from baby center the other day about the 29 week of
pregnancy and it said the babies should
weigh around 2.5 pounds. They are both bigger than that :)! Other good news is that the
perinatologist said that my cervical length is still normal and this is the measure that is really important and could predict preterm labor. I was relived after my OB telling me the week before that my cervix was 50% effaced (thinned out).
Now for me on the other hand I am getting huge as you can see in the picture. At my OB appointment on Tuesday, April 7
th, my uterus was
measuring 42 weeks. Which means if I was pregnant with one baby I wold be measuring two weeks over due and I am only 29 weeks pregnant. Both doctors say to take it easy and stay off my feet as much as possible. I am feeling so big, tired and uncomfortable. It is going to be a long 6-8 weeks but I still am
soooooo excited about the twins and their upcoming arrival.
Mike has been working hard in their nursery. I will post pictures as soon as it is more put together.
5 comments:
You look GREAT! The only thing big about you is your belly! Just beautiful!
You look fabulous! I can't believe the twins will be here in that short of time. I can't wait to meet them. Please let me know if you need anything, grocery shopping, watching Taylor, whatever! Stay off your feet and relax(as much as you can).
Glad to hear you are doing so well and the babies are strong and healthy! You look wonderful and sound so happy. (:
Ahh....42 weeks...
It does feel huge!
But, bigger means healthier, and we want those babies HOME!
Can't wait to see the nursery!
I know this is asking a lot, but if you do go into labor naturally, can you let us know on the blog. Just a line or two so we know they are coming? I can't wait. I am excited to meet them:)
Post a Comment