Mike told me one day after watching her that she cried as soon as he played one of his songs to her on his i pod. Then another day he said it happened again. So I said I wanted to see what would happen if he played the song to her in front of me. As you can see as soon as it begins to play her lip curls up and then she goes into a full blown cry. It's the strangest thing and it's only that song. I think it's a nice song and it isn't loud or scary sounding? In fact she usually loves music of any kind. It's her favorite thing. She acting like her emotional pregnant momma. Weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That just made me laugh and cry all at the same time! Thank you Taylor! I think you're right, she's just like the prego mamas she knows!
Isn't it amazing how we can tell they really are learning. I can't belive she can tell that song from others. Don't you wish we could ask them months from now what they were feeling and have then tell us? It is such a mystery at this point.
oh my...
I am crying because this made me laugh so much...
TOO funny!
and yet, here we are as parents, torturing them!!!
Her little lip curling kills me.
Post a Comment