Well we went to the perinatologist today and most importantly found out that both babies are really healthy :). Thanks to all of you who have kept us in your prayers.
We got to see their little bones, hearts, faces and sex organs and with 100% certainty they are a BOY and a GIRL! Yay we are so excited!!!
The only issue is one of the placentas is right up against my cervix so I have to be very careful about lifting and other things. I will go back to the perinatologist every three weeks to check on their progress. I also go to my obgyn every 4 weeks. Which after next visit will be every two weeks. Say a little prayer that my insurance cooperates. We have Blue Cross Anthem and they are being really picky about what they pay for. The co payment alone is $131 every three weeks and that's if they agree to fully pay.
Our scanner is broken so I can't scan the ultrasound photos. I will try to upload part of the dvd later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
that is the best news!
plus, we need more boys in our playgroup!
I am soooooo happy for you and your family. You are so blessed! Let us know if there is anything you need even if it is just emotional support. I just can't wait to meet the newest little boy AND girl in our group!
Oh, how precious!! We are SO excited for you and glad to hear things are progressing so well. Take time to rest and relax as much as you can.
Post a Comment