Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas 2008-sorry it took me so long to post


I had a great 2nd Christmas. Here are some of the highlights.

I had fun passing out the presents. Everyone said I looked like Cindy Loo Who with my pig tails and red Christmas pajamas.








I love my new slide. I have so much fun with it even though I have had a few mishaps and have bruises to prove it. Thanks Santa.
















I had fun opening presents especially ripping the paper.










She wasn't too thrilled with Santa. She grabbed onto Grandpa Tom. I'll have to post the Santa pic from the mall later she was hysterical that time.










What Santa, presents...nah I'd rather play with the ice bucket and soda cans.












I love my Elmo Live doll. Thanks Auntie!

4 comments:

Sara said...

hooray for a new post!
I love her christmas dress...it's so cute..and the pigtails, of course! She's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I just love the pigtails too! It's the signature "Taylor Look". I can't wait for Mia to get more hair so we can sport it too! Looks like Christmas was a big hit! Ana

Brixie said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas Taylor!!! You're such a cutie!!!

Ryan, Lori, & Jack said...

Taylor is getting to be such a big girl. Christmas PJ's are adorable and I love her new slide.