
Taylor started preschool last week at Chino Valley Christian Preschool. She LOVES it as I knew she would. She goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Her teachers' names are Ms. Gabby and Ms. Crystal. She seems to love everything about it and asks to go even on the days she doesn't attend. The first day when I asked her what she did she said, "I see friends. I went on the swings. I went on the slide. We sing songs. We read books. (She even told me that they read
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom which is a favorite at our house.) And everything!!!" She is doing GREAT so far! She hasn't had any accidents and has received a sticker for good behavior everyday so far. Way to go Taylor! We are so proud of you!

The first day they happened to be celebrating Ms. Gabby's birthday which was a perfect way for her to get over the fact that mommy wasn't going to go to school with her like at Mommy and me class. She saw the balloons and started playing with them with the kids and said, "bye mommy."
1 comment:
How great! I'm sure Josiah would love this as well. Preschool is SO intense here, starting at two years old . . . uniforms, homework and every day of the week. We just can't handle that so he's at home with me for at least another year. Looks like a great school!
Post a Comment