.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Yet another wonderful play date with my mommy friends from work. There was 17 children there 15 of them were under the age of 3. It was a blast! It is becoming more fun each time as the over two year olds can talk and play more and the younger babies are getting more mobile. I am so thankful for my friends for their fellowship, fun, and support. I always come away from our play dates and mommy nights so refreshed and feeling so comforted and supported. I am also so happy that our children have such great friends that they have known since birth. They have so much fun together :). Thanks to my friend Sara for these beautiful pics! Boy can you tell a difference between my camera and hers.


3 comments:
You have some beautiful kids! Thank God they're all healthy now. :)
I love your beautiful kiddos...I love taking pictures of them!
So sad I missed this one! I am jealous of Sara's camera! But, with subjects such as your kiddos - you can't go wrong:)
Post a Comment