Sunday, August 22, 2010

Orange County Fair





My mom and I took Taylor to the Orange County Fair. Of course I forgot my camera so the pictures are taken with my cell phone and are terrible quality but I still wanted to show what a great time we had. Taylor loved everything about it and talked about it for days after. She kept saying, "I went to the fair I liked everything but I didn't like the clowns." I guess she's afraid of clowns now. We read a book with clowns in it and now she covers the picture with her hand and talks about her fair experience and how she doesn't like clowns. I guess the circus might be out and I was just thinking that might be something she would enjoy next time they come to town.

4 comments:

Sara said...

At least you didn't spend money on circus tickets!

JDiLuigi said...

Glad you girls had fun. I love the fair!

The Liconas said...

How beautiful she looks! Love the one of her and the cow! Neat that it was a 3 generation day!!!!!

jane said...

i totally agree with shalimar!

taylor is getting more and more beautiful!! and i, too, died for that picture with the cow. classic!