Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy birthday Jacob and Madison!

This was at my first doctor's appointment at almost nine weeks when we found out we were having TWINS!!!
I can't believe it's been one whole year since I went from this (about 15 days before I delivered them):
On May 20, 2009 at 2:58 pm (they were both born the same minute) we got to meet our precious babies six weeks early and Taylor become a BIG sister.
Jacob
Madison
First time together since birth (at 20 days old).

First "big" outing to a friend's house for a barbecue.


First time eating baby food.






To this, sitting in their "big" car seats facing forward and being ONE year old already. Wow, how time flies. It has been a wild ride but I am so happy to have experienced all of it.They have hit so many milestones and are now crawling. Yikes!!! I can't wait to watch them grow and develop this next year and beyond. Thanks to all our friends and family that have given us support, advice, an ear to listen and help when we needed it! We are truly blessed!!!

Happy 1st birthday to my Buddha Puddha (because he used to be so chunky he looked like Buddha) and my Maddy Paddy!

6 comments:

Sara said...

I remember the MOMENT you told me about your ultrasound :)
Time flies...
You guys have done an amazing job, juggling it all.
Beautiful pictures and memories...
Those carseats look GIANT...good thing it wasn't triplets!!!
Happy Birthday, sweet babies!

The Liconas said...

Oh My Goodness! Happy happy birthday to the two of them! We love them so much!!

jane said...

i can't believe they are ONE already! time goes by so quickly, huh?!

it's amazing to see those pictures and how they grew and developed over the past year. it takes my breath away to see their newborn pictures and then pictures of them standing!!!

wow! happy birthday to the twins, and happy day for you, mommy!

The Ninofrancos said...

Congratulations to your beautiful kiddos!

The Paine Family said...

Happy Birthday Cuties!! Congratulations Jennifer for not only "surviving" the first year, but enjoying it and even blogging about it!! You are an inspiration and your babies and beautiful!!

JDiLuigi said...

I was scanning my blogging friends on my blog and saw those U/S's. At first I was wondering who was pregnant and did not tell me?!

Then I realized that I already know those babies:) Happy b-day Jacob and Madison!! These are such fun times and I am glad you are enjoying them. I know I have said it before, but you have such a beautiful family. Your kiddos are going to be heart breakers;)