Friday, May 7, 2010

Fingerprint Friday-# 1

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says: I can see the fingerprints of god. When I look at you, I can see the fingerprints of god. And I know its true. You're a masterpiece, that all creation quietly applauds. And you're covered with the fingerprints of god.

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.

My friend Sara has been doing fingerprint Friday for a while and I have always wanted to do it. So here is my first:



Here is a pic of all the ladies in my family (minus Madison) celebrating my mom's birthday in Dana Point last weekend. We had an awesome day! the twins stayed home with our babysitter because we are not brave enough to take all three out to a restaurant or for long outings with multiple stops yet. We are getting there.

I got my mom an beautiful necklace that had a large disc that says, "The day you were born the angels sang" on it and two small discs that had my sister and my name on one and my kids names on the other. It was just precious and my mom loved it. Here is the link: http://therustedchain.bigcartel.com/product/angels-sang-necklace

2 comments:

Sara said...

hooray for fingerprints :)
next year, Madison can go to girls day!

The Paine Family said...

Great post! I ordered a "mom" necklace from rusted chain for a friend and she loved it. Cute idea!