Friday, March 5, 2010

Growing bigger everyday





I took Jacob and Madison for their nine month check up the other day and they are in perfect health :). Jacob is 21 lbs, 5 oz (60%)and 29 1/4 in (75%). Madison is 19 lbs, 6 oz (60%) and 28 1/2 in (70%) Madison had more growth these last few months and now they are only two pounds and 3/4 in. apart in size. She went from the 40% to the 60% in weight. A funny note at this age Taylor weighed the exact same as Jacob does at 9 months. As a girl she was in the 90th percentile. Us girls get gypped from the beginning in the weight department.
Their reflux is gone except for the occasional yet annoying blops of spit up.
Even though they aren't crawling yet Dr. Jabaji says they are hitting all of their developmental milestones. She says she never asks about crawling. She just wanted to make sure they could sit up well and stand holding on to something and both of them can. Anyway I am in NO HURRY to have they be mobile.
I can't believe I am already planning their first birthday party. What a ride it has been!




2 comments:

The Liconas said...

They just take my breath away with each new picture that I see!! SO HAPPY that they are healthy and thriving-you guys are great parents!

Sara said...

they are so big...can't believe the first birthday is coming already!
you guys are awesome!