Just a quick note so everyone isn't worried and wondering what is going on with Jacob. I was met by the head of the NICU again with good news this morning. He said all his levels look much better today. He said he looks so much better than yesterday and his xrays have stayed the same which is good because it means the antibiotics are working and the infection hasn't progressed. He said he has definitely turned a corner and they expect good things from here on out :). I got to do kangaroo care with him today where I hold him to my chest with skin to skin contact for about an hour today it was wonderful.
Madison is still doing awesome. She breastfed twice again today while I was there :).
ps. I will try to upload more pictures soon :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hooray for good news...and hooray for updates via email, blogs, and FaceBook!
I love hearing all the big milestones...and the little ones, too!
Jen, I'm sure this is emotional and exhausting for you. I remember bursting into tears when the doctor told me Josiah was a little under weight! I am praying for strength and peace for you. Soon they will be home with you!
Post a Comment