Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

The kids are saying the cutest things lately. Here are may favorites from the week:

Taylor keeps repeating the line from The Little Mermaid movie,"I'm sixteen years old. I am not a child." She says it with such emotion and we laugh and laugh. So she keeps repeating it. It just sounds so funny coming from a 3 1/2 year old.

Every time Madison sees anyone on a motorcycle she yells, "Daddy." She even says it when daddy is in the car with us. Well, today she took the cake when she emphatically screamed, "Daddy." At a a guy on a shiny red Vespa. He had on a helmet that was covered in gold glitter (no joke). He looked rather flamboyant(if you no what I mean :) ). Maddy...um I can assure you THAT is not your Daddy.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Maybe the girls can make Mike a new helmet for Father's Day.

Melissa said...

LOL!! I love this! They say the funniest things!!

JDiLuigi said...

This post made me laugh out loud! You gotta love kids:)