I love to see that Taylor is starting to draw people. I kept waiting to see people in her pictures. The first picture of "babies" was from a few months ago and was the first time I ever had seen her draw people. She loves to draw her family. She always wants me to draw our family too. She tells me who to draw, first, next and so on. Drawing is definitely not one of my talents AT ALL but she thinks I am a wonderful artist :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This is so darling!! I love to see Taylor's drawings! I am not surprised that she loves to draw her family all the time. She is the best big sister!
I love this....looks like a lot of people in your family!
Fantastic!!
I love to see young kiddo's pictures. These look great:) Keep them coming!
Post a Comment