of wanting NOTHING to do with Santa in person at least.
2010
At Disneyland they have an awesome Santa's roundup they call it. With live reindeer, crafts, Mrs. Claus and Santa in a little wooden cottage sitting by a real fireplace. Taylor was so thrilled with the anticipation of seeing Santa and I was hopeful. As we waited and got closer she said I don't want to sit with Santa. I said you can stand next to him instead she said ok. Then she said I don't like his white face. I think she meant beard. Then when it was our turn she dove as fast as she could under the velvet rope and would have nothing to do with Santa :(.
This is after the Santa incident...see the funny look on her face. She is afraid because we had just tried to get her to take a picture with Mrs. Claus and she again refused. Mrs. Claus was still looking her way and this is why she look uneasy in the picture. On another note she also wanted to stand in line to see Aladdin and Jasmin and then got up to the front of the line and did the same thing. 2009
Taylor refused to be in the picture at all.
Taylor refused to be in the picture at all.Doesn't she and Maddy look so much alike in this picture?
She is SO excited about Christmas and Santa until she is asked to go near him in person. We read Elf on the Shelf every night and find the elf every morning and she loves it. She loves her video from Santa. Go figure....



3 comments:
Molly refuses, too.
Last year's picture, she is literally in the corner....
I don't think we will even go this year...although, my sweet Jack wants to leave a present for Santa, and needs to ask him what he wants...:)
Such cute pictures!! We have never introduced Salvatore to Santa, but I'll bet he would be scared also! And I love the pictures of them wearing Nana Janet's hats!!!!!
I guess we should be happy that the kiddos don't want to sit with a white bearded stranger - right!?? I like your new background:)
Post a Comment