
Jacob, Madison and I got out for some fall family fun today. We went to Heritage Farm in La Verne for our first field trip with our mommy and me class. We had a great time :). This was us on the hay ride.

Looking at the animals. Madison is pointing and saying baa baa. The goats tried to eat Jacob's shoes. We also saw a turkey and guinea pigs.

We got to pet baby chicks. Jacob loved it. He loves animals. Madison wasn't so sure about it which is her usual style with animals.

Exploring the pumpkin patch. They also got to pick choose their very own pumpkins that we decorates with stickers.


So much for two 16 months old trying to look at the camera at the same time :).
2 comments:
slow down, babies!
you're growing too fast!
Looks like fun! I love Fall and I love pumpkin patches:) You of course get extra credit for doing a mommy and me with two toddlers:) Way to go mommy!
Post a Comment