Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Taylor's first dance class




Yesterday Taylor went to her very first dance class. It was a combination of ballet and tap. It is at her mommy and me teacher, Ms. Lisa's house. She has loved dancing since before she could even walk so I was just as excited as she was. She had a great time. All the technical dancing stuff is new to her and will improve with time. I didn't think of how much dance class is about listening and following very specific instructions. I was just happy she had fun, listened, and was well-behaved. It will be neat to see how she progresses over time.

3 comments:

Sara said...

so sweet :)
gotta love those tutus!

Mel said...

Yeah, Taylor! Great to hear that her first dance lesson went far better than Reece's first swim lesson ;)

The Liconas said...

Horray for sweet Taylor!!! Now she can teach Maddy, Valentina, and Paloma!