Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My babies are 8 months old today...sniff sniff

Can you believe the babies are 8 months old today? While we are VERY pleased things are getting "easier" around here for now, I am still sad that they are growing up so FAST. Our next milestones should be teething and crawling. Then I might change my tune :).














4 comments:

Sara said...

8 months? that's crazy!
gotta start the birthday planning now! ha ha!!

I love Maddison's shirt...hysterical!

JDiLuigi said...

They ARE getting big! We need to have a play date at someone's house so we can see them in action (and you won't need to hold them the whole time).

Madison looks like a doll in the picture on the couch:)

Ryan, Lori, & Jack said...

Can't believe they are that big already. All the pics are so cute!

The Ninofrancos said...

What a blessing to see how big and healthy they are now!