Here our our little pumpkins getting ready for some pre-Halloween fun.
Our reluctant model.
Maddy at 5 1/2 months old.
Taylor wearing the same costume at 1 1/2 months old.
On our way to our babysitter's church Halloween festival. Taylor takes her role as big sister very seriously. Her little feet can barely touch and she holds on to the stroller handle but she insists on pushing every step.
Jumper fun at the festival. This is the only pic because this is all our "boo-tiful"(that's what her shirt says) girl wanted to do.


5 comments:
looks like fun :)
I love that life is letting you go out now, and that things are now "normal" for you.
everyone looks so happy, well, except for taylor in that one picture :)
What an adorable bunch of pumpkins you have! I love your comparison pictures, so cute to see the differences! Happy 1st Halloween Madison and Jacob!
Looks like fun! I love Halloween:) Just think of how different the kids will look next year.
Those little pumpkins are too, too cute!!! I just want to squeeze them!
The pumpkins are so cute! Couldn't help but laugh at the reluctant model pic.
Post a Comment