Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One happy family...finally :).







The twins are finally starting to cry less and smile and coo more. I think we've turned a corner. It has been a rough almost 12 weeks but things are definitely getting better around here.
They both have acid reflux and had colic ans Taylor is at times displaying terrible twos behavior. Most days I cried right along with them.
With us going back to work soon it was just in time for an improvement. Going back to work is going to be hard especially the nights until they are sleeping through the night we both have to get up. They go at least 4.5 now and usually more the first stretch of sleep.
Also we found a really nice young girl to be our helper while the other one of us is at work. It will be a stretch for us money wise but it is bringing such relief to me. We will keep her at least until January and then reevaluate the situation. It will be sooo nice to have someone to help the person at home with whatever they need throughout the day and will save our sanity. Yaaaay!!!
I'm sure we have many more challenges ahead but now I know Mike and I can handle whatever life throws at us together. I am so happy to watch all my babies grow and develop.


6 comments:

Sara said...

I have been waiting and waiting for this post.(I am totally teared up when I read it)
I knew you would get there...
:)
Everyone looks amazing and happy...
Hooray!

The Paine Family said...

It is so good to hear from you! I'm sure each day is challenging, but you are doing so well. Your family looks beauitful. I'm so glad you'll have someone helping you, that will make a world of difference. Keeping taking pictures, they are so fun to see!

JDiLuigi said...

Glad to see things slowed down enough for you to share these pics! Everyone looks great:) Taylor looks so big...she looks like a little girl now! Give all three babies a kiss for me...we need to do another playdate before school starts! TTYS.

Ryan, Lori, & Jack said...

What a beautiful family! Glad to hear things are getting a little easier for you guys.

The Ninofrancos said...

They got so big! You two look like super-parents. Enjoy them now while you can, because they'll grow up fast!

Brixie said...

What a beautiful family you have Jen! I'm so impressed that you found sanity in 12 weeks with a toddler and newborn twins! It took me longer with just 1 newborn. You're a supermon :)