Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Taylor's Father's Day gift to daddy



I found this website-My custom story that makes custom baby board books. I thought it would be a perfect first Father's Day gift for Mike. It turned out so cute. Mike has only gotten teared up three times since I've known him: our wedding, Taylor's birth and reading this book.






front cover


How do I love my daddy? Let me count the ways...



I love when my daddy cuddles with me.










I love when my daddy plays with me.



I love when my daddy feeds me. He knows just what I like to eat.









I love spending time with my daddy.



We do lots of fun things together.








I love going places with my daddy.



We always have fun when we are together.









I want to be just like my daddy.



He is so cool!







Back cover

Happy first Father's day daddy!


Love, Taylor



1 comment:

Sara said...

It turned out so cute!!!