Friday, May 16, 2008

Another first-waving goodbye

Click to play Waving goodbye
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

So I came home from work a few weeks ago to hear that Mike went to Starbucks that day and the Barista said goodbye and out of nowhere Taylor waved goodbye. She had never done that before. Mike was shocked. I was sad I missed it. We tried with no avail to get her to wave again but we have quickly learned she never performs on cue.

Then about a week ago my mom said goodbye to Taylor as we were leaving her house and she waved agian. We all got to finally see it. I was screaming with excitement.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Great blog! Thank you for the beautiful comment on mine. I really appreciate it. It has been quite a year, and blogging became part of my therapy. The idea that someone who has never met me gets something out of reading it is pretty cool. So thank you.

There is no sense in it all, so don't worry if you can't find it. I think it's just life, which is sometimes truly wonderful and sometimes excruciatingly hard. We rejoice in the good and breathe through the bad, and survive.